Reply To: focus on positive outcome when doing pattern interrupts ???

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive focus on positive outcome when doing pattern interrupts ??? Reply To: focus on positive outcome when doing pattern interrupts ???

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. I'm so grateful you've taken the time to respond.

Re Future Tense and the Accelerator, I understand now.

Re your quote from Tim:

“What the PP is doing is taking your desired statement… along with the feelings because the feelings “charge” the statement (In fact, the more “true” and strong the feelings, the more quickly and easily it will be accepted by the sub… assuming any contrary emotional issues are resolved first for the most part.)… and planting it as a seed in the sub.”

Yes, I believe the things Tim says on the Positive tracks are reinforcing the positive feelings for those times, be it any time of the day or night, that I am feeling them. But when I'm busy tapping, I'm hardly able to feel them because they keep getting interrupted by the tapping. I can't see how interrupting the positive feelings with the tapping is beneficial.

I guess I want to understand what particular technique he is using here and how it works.

Boe