Reply To: Not feeling emotions

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi snowy2015

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]“Is there any effectiveness in visualising myself feeling these emotions and sensations as in a third party sense?”[/color]
    [color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][/color]
    The quick answer is to try it, it might well work for you. Let us know if it does.

The three areas you are working on all seem to me to be related by low self esteem, you might well find a common cause which has produced all of them.

However the main issue is to get PSTEC working for you. The CTs work best if you can focus on the unwanted feeling while the track is running and you are tapping etc. Some people have CT'd in front of a mirror for the “facial looks” in order to bring up the feelings. For the PE and conversation initiation, have you tried imagining future scenarios where these things happen and Click Tracking at the same time as trying hard to think of a scene in the future which would produce the negative event and feelings. If you can imagine it, it is almost real to your subconscious but at the same time a little safer because it is in the future. I suspect that your subconscious is being protective and stopping you recalling the feelings during the Click Track. This might well be a “fear of change” or “fear of becoming someone new, unknown”, or possibly even “fear of success”, PSTEC working so well that you would be in a new place. If any of these seem like they might be there, then Click Track those first.

Please let us know how you get on or if you have any more questions.
    Peter