Reply To: PSTEC Accelerators and Procrastination

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Accelerators PSTEC Accelerators and Procrastination Reply To: PSTEC Accelerators and Procrastination

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Anita,

I appreciate Boe contributing here… good job!!!

Let me add a little something to your question about, “…can I use the Positive click tracks to instill a bit of discipline and dedication for the daily use of PSTEC or do I need to clear the resistance and procrastination first?

Here are some suggestions for suggestions to the sub on “cooperating” with the PSTEC process…

Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PSTEC Positive (PP) before you get started in using the Click Tracks (CT) on an issue… use these EACH TIME you are going to do a CT session… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…

• “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
    • “I want to feel what happened when _______________ so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
    • “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
    • [/list]If you are short on time, you can consider just repeating these a few times before doing anything else and you may get some benefits from them.  After you run these with the PP a few times, you may not have to use them any longer.

Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.

Aloha!

Jeff