Reply To: It works, but how to use it best

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Glyn,

Negative beliefs… well, this is a bit of a wide subject, but one direction is to imagine the exact opposite of the negative belief.

For example, let's say you have a belief that says, “Money doesn't grow on trees.”  Now, many would say, 'Duh, of course not… ever seen one?'

My answer: Well, yes and no… I have not seen money grow on a birch tree, but have you seen a money tree?  No?  Maybe you're just looking in the wrong grove of trees.  :- )

Take for example, Bill Gates… THAT is a money tree.

Enough about Bill though…let's talk about you…

Have you ever seen or known someone that just seems to make money with little physical effort, minimal time spent and enjoys the heck out of it… just like it's a natural function?  You don't have to be best friends, but someone you know of… yes, you could even imagine Bill Gates.  :- )  As you think of that person, notice how the money just pops out like money growing on a tree … Let's say you know a person like this named Bart.

Well, now you can take that visual of Bart and craft a Positive Statement that is the opposite of your initial negative statement, such as…

It's possible to manifest money like Bart as if it grows on trees.

Now, I really got bold with this one, but what you are doing here is using your imagination of Bart making money so easily as if it grows on trees… you are beginning to suggest to your subconscious that the original negative statement is not the reality, but it's opposite is!

This is taking the bottom of what I call the Belief Scale (from the “Basic Steps to Change Beliefs” from Tim's “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way“).

You see?

As you progress with the believability of a statement like that, you can and will eventually come to a statement like…

I am creating abundance in my life as if money grows on trees.

… or something like that.

Make sense?

Now, in regards to knowing what to do and motivated to do it (by the way, be motivated to do mundane tasks could be an issue because why would you want to do a mundane task in the first place?)… I believe as you let go of more and more of the emotions, beliefs and behaviors of the past… move the junk out of the way… a new mind model will develop within your subconscious  that will support discovering what your purpose or passion is and once you KNOW it, being motivated is not an issue.  You might even find new ways to accomplish what you desire that are not mundane.

Ok, I had to be a bit brief here, but let me end with this… much of what you are looking for in terms of “what do I do” can be found in Tim's “How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way … there is a wealth (pun intended) of information there on HOW to use the PSTEC Tools for achievement, success and living your passion.

Aloha!

Jeff