Reply To: Confused about differences between tracks

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

All very good points made by the Stranger.

If you are having a bit of difficulty running the Click Tracks in terms of feeling irritated, etc.; here are a couple actions that can help…

• Use the CT you are comfortable with on the irritated feeling while imagining you are running the CT.
    • Prepare Your Mind…

Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PSTEC Positive (PP) before you get started using the CT on the emotional issue you are targeting… use these EACH TIME you are going to do a Click Track session… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…

Note: If you do not have PP, then at least repeat these a few times before running the click tracks.

1) “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
      2) “I want to feel what happened when _______(think of the issue you will be targeting with the CT)______ so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
      3) “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

Again, repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.

These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.

• [/list]Aloha!

Jeff