Reply To: What order should I work on

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Bloom,

I am not clear on what you were experiencing…

You were working on an issue that is coupled with anger?  Do you mean a specific memory or a general issue of anger?  Then you felt anxious all over again, but was it anger you worked on or anxiety?  And, your anger was not related to the original issue?  Then, at 12-1am you said the anger was cleared almost 100%, but it remained, right?

The only self sabotage would be not following the directions, but, most times, it's not about self sabotage, but just about not being clear on the instructions or in too much of a hurry.

Two things…

• If you are running the CT, let's say like you did at 12-1am on the anger and it's “almost cleared 100%”, don't stop there.  Almost only counts in horse-shoes as they say.  It's either cleared or not cleared, so when you run the CT on something at, let's say it goes from 10 to 2 or 3, run that CT again because, most times, in this example from the way it sounds, one more round of the CT on the same thing will put it at 0-1 and then it will be cleared for good.
    • As far as the beginning of your comment, it sounds like you may be experiencing more than one emotion about the issue.  So, if both are present, then run the CT on each emotion, one at a time, until they are both down to 0-1.
    • [/list]Those are the only two comments I can make from your post.

Lastly, what I see is some confusion in sorting your thoughts and feelings out…. very common and quite alright.  If you slow down and take your time and be persistent (and WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN), then you will get better and better at sorting them out AND, therefore, will be able to target PSTEC more effectively.

The other alternative is to contact a practitioner from the PSTEC Registry to help you.

Aloha!

Jeff