Reply To: My first tears shed in 5 years

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Jack,

Thanks for sharing and being utterly transparent… very courageous and very essential because without being transparent, especially with ourselves, healing is a tough (maybe impossible) road.

You see, part of most PSTEC tools are Tim's suggestions to allow your subconscious to reveal more about the emotions and memories that are causing or are the source of your issues.  One huge benefit that is built in to Tim's products because if you don't identify the issue, how do you release it?

So, Excellent work, my good man!!!

Why do I say that?

Because, as Tim says, it's all about results and if you feel more free then, yes (let me say it again, YES!), you are on the right track.

Remember this…

Emotions are neither good nor bad, they are just communication.  So, if you shut down the emotions, you shut down communications and, think about this, how can we possibly communicate well with those we perceive on the outside if we have limited communication on the inside?  It just doesn't work.  :-

So, the first step… an absolute essential … is to communicate within.  In other words, you must be aware of what's going on with the subconscious (sub) and you can only do that when you listen.  You listen to the emotions, feelings, images, videos, memories, imagined events, even dreams.

When those come up and it's non-JEEP, pull out the Click Tracks (CT), EEF's or Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT) and neutralize them.

But, here's where awareness comes in… very, VERY important!!!

You must be aware of what the sub tells you are the issues!  You must respect and honor the subconscious when communication comes through and… dare I say … Love, unconditionally, what the sub has to share.

So, the emotions coming up are definitely excellent news, Jack!

What do you do with the emotions?

Follow your nose… follow the clues.

Just allow your subconscious to present memories to you that are relevant (part of the cause).

use my E.P.I.C. to find those memories… you can get the pdf here at no charge http://livefreewithpstec.com/handouts/EPICforPSTEC.pdf

Be sure when you use the CT, EEF or ATT, that you focus on two things for now as you learn to use PSTEC effectively…

1. A specific memory.  Be sure that the memory has a place and time…start with them as specific as possible.
    2. A specific emotion or feeling… rate that as best you can ONLY for that specific memory.
    3. [/list]So, you always focus on those two aspects and the level of intensity of the emotion is not important, just that you try as hard as you can to feel the feeling or emotion.

One more recommendation is to listen to the PSTEC Interview with Meghan on social anxiety… excellent step by step process she presents from her experience.

Take care … Aloha!

Jeff