Reply To: pstec stop smoking
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Confused and Not Sure Where to Start › pstec stop smoking › Reply To: pstec stop smoking
It depends and, most likely, it may be very beneficial to work with a practitioner to help guide you along.
Two main aspects, and you touched on one, can get in the way…
- You have some very stressful emotions underlying your perception of life and your possibilities. For example, if you are very, very stressed (or other emotions, like anger, sadness, anxiety) on a regular basis or feel those feelings running under the surface of your consciousness, then that heightened state of emotion can keep you on edge and unable to progress.
*So, using the Click Tracks on the non-J.E.E.P. emotions and memories or imagined events could be helpful … well, they are always helpful.
* Also, you mentioned, “it feels like impossible to ignore the craving” … two ideas on that… imagine, not ignoring the cravings, but just not giving in to them for 2 days so you can get to the next step; how does that feel when you imagine it? If you have non-JEEP feelings, then run the Click Tracks on the imagined event of stopping for 2 days and not giving in to the craving and also trying hard to hold the feeling.
Then, the belief issue…
- Beliefs… especially the belief that PSTEC can be helpful; or lack of it … can get in the way of you allowing the PSTEC tracks to do their work.
[/list]Without knowing the specific beliefs that are in the way, here are some suggested Positive Statement to use with PSTEC Positive…
Use these prior to use of the click tracks and other tracks with the Stop Smoking Package…
- “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”“I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
- “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
[/list]Repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.
These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.
Again, difficult to pinpoint or help you through here, so I suggest if these don't help, to visit the PSTEC Register and you can work with someone over the phone.