Reply To: pstec stop smoking
Sorry to hear about your struggles… let's see what's going on under the hood (yours) a bit and see what we can do.
A caveat or exception is not needed because Tim's methods on Stop Smoking invariably work. Individually, there are variables because not everyone follows along as they need to so let me attempt to assess a bit here …
A few questions…
- Are there some major stressors in your life right now that are uncommon and/or extremely intense?
- You mentioned, “failed to get through the two-day lay-off period several times now”… can you give me a bit of a rundown on what you did during the “primer” period leading up to stopping for 48 hours?
- How many times, each time, did you listen to the primers?
- When you attempted to stop for 48 hours, how did you feel during that time?
- Also, how did you feel prior to attempting to stop? Were you ready?
- When you attempted to stop, were they particularly stressful periods?
Let me know your thoughts and feelings on each question above and then I can also suggestion some course of action.