Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you? Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

gavin underwood
PSTEC User

Hi Mike,  I'm a newbie in my experience with the CT, and I don't use Twitter, so I'm going to answer you now on that basis.
    In my experience, I would have thought that having put your subject material through the CT process, possible cue words, would be part and parcel of having undertaken that journey, and when asked for, would be available to you in-house, rather than going outside to look for additional help, and using someone outside of your experience to supply cue words. Using your own cue word, gleaned from your processing the subject previously, surely, would allow a healing response (at work) through association as all we experience is stored somewhere within.
    I personally don't know anything about cue words used in other self-help tools, so I may not be accurate in my assessment of your post. So far I have found that just thinking about the CT and starting to tap, interrupts the negative feeling enough to move on, in that moment. What comes to my mind is; If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. Or am I missing something. Gavin