Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you? Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

Meghan Saunders
PSTEC User

Hey Gavin & welcome – – –

For a newbie, I feel like you are concrete with your thoughts about this.  I did not know how to put this into words but find you have.  Prior to this post I did feel this concept is already built into the PSTEC process. I have being using this extended imagery & imagination & intention to be able to use pstec away from actual audio.  I do it in my head so to speak.

Maybe Jeff or Tim could add in here please?  I'm not sure – but couldn't you just build this concept into a Pstec Positive statement and write out something to the effect of”  Every time I think the word _____________ I will release tension & emotional attachments and feel calm and confident.  Therefore being able to coin any connection with the current tools? 

A way I have been doing this would be after 'installing' this phrase via a few rounds of PSTEC Positive I then can be in the moment, repeat my word inside my head and the pstec positive is in motion?  Is this not the same idea?  I too was wondering if I might not understand this technique here.

Gavin I too feel like I can think about doing click tracks anywhere or coin a pstec positive for later use for either clearing or 'encouragement' just by thinking about it.  It works.