Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you? Reply To: PSTEC Community – How useful and in-demand would this technique be for you?

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Nice suggestions… I love it when we all think of possibilities… a good brainstorm clears the air quite often… as long as we are ok with “criticism” or comments… here goes…

Mike's question about a word that would trigger the peak performance reminds me of Tim's… er … PSTEC for Peak Performance.  ;D Tim uses a physical anchor or trigger, but it is similar and along the lines of what you are asking for.  It's also like having a song you link up in your mind with an empowered feeling… very effective.

So, what about a word… Tim will release something along those lines in the near future, but Meghan's suggestion is more to the point because, sorry Gabriel (but I do appreciate the enthusiasm), please do not use the PSTEC Click Tracks with statements or even cue words.  ONLY use the CT's for clearing emotional issues.  No reminder phrases or anything like that.  Tim did suggest one exception and that was the “Why Technique” to help encourage your mind to release more of the cause or source of your unpleasant emotions and issues.

Ah, but, just yesterday, Sally Baker shared “How to Create Your Own Weight Loss POWER WORD with PSTEC” and there is some good stuff in there as well… check it out when the recording is release in a day or so.

Mahalo for all the suggestions and dicussion!

Aloha!

Jeff