Reply To: Agoraphobic no more! :D

Lizard3274
PSTEC User

Hi Meghan!

Thank you! I'm sooo happy, grinning from ear-to-ear and beaming for sure!
    That's what I'm hoping for others to gain a new perspective and
    “know” that tapping and clicking works and works wonders!
    I am soo thrilled!
    And by sharing this with others, I am hoping if someone is having a hard time they will continue and persist and reach their goals. Because as Tim states, it will happen, and seriously it happens when you aren't expecting it.
    No giving up for me. And I was very resistant with a lot of things and impatient, and then finally giving in and just allowing, made it the positives and beliefs sink in even more, because there wasn't any resistant to them.

Yes, a Year is really nothing in the scheme of things, but as I got a taste I kept wanting more and more, of course :) That's what I love about PSTEC, you can always click away an emotion and always change your beliefs and truly achieve your goals. I finally understand that its not a race to get it done, it is a process and just allow it to work with you and for you. It's amazing!

Wooo! Thanks again Meghan! ;D

Liz – I seriously just got the chills.  Your excitement shines through your words.  I cannot even imagine how empowering it must feel to have gone that distance – after being shut-in for 14 years – I feel thrilled for you.

The perspective shift is fantastic.  So cool that you were just doing it and that gave you more & more power.  AND yes want an incredible inspiration for others.  Thanks for also sharing that even though it wasn't magic 'overnight' don't give up on doing the work.  In comparison to 14 years of nothing working – – a year is not exceptionally LONG… The year comes & goes whether the work get done or not – – – Sooooo BRAVO for sticking with it and coming out the other side.  I think you might be unstoppable now?!?!

Your excitement is contagious!!!!!  Others will surely be inspired!!!

Congratulations on making such amazing strides for yourself and self-esteem.  You must be beaming from ear to ear.  Such great inspiration for any & everyone!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! – meghan