Agoraphobic no more! :D

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Lizard3274
    PSTEC User

Hello all! I have been working with PSTEC for just over a year and a half now. For 14 years I haven't found anything that has helped me to work through my agoraphobia/anxiety issues, until I found PSTEC!

I have tried different prescriptions, willing myself, talk therapy, herbal supplements, many different doctors. And really just gave up on trying to get better for years. I wasn't getting better. I thought I never would. I thought my life was going to be just me living alone in my house. I wasn't even able to go out my front door most days. I never thought I would be able to walk my dogs down the sidewalk or street. Just thinking about those things before would scare me and I would panic or distract myself with other things, so I didn't have to see it, because nothing was getting better and I was missing out on life. Missing soo many things and people…AND guess what? It was just one BIG “illusion”.

I started clicking with PSTEC and read many success stories in early 2011. I was like, “Yeah, I want that!” “I want to get over my anxiety and fast!” “I want a life!”
      So I clicked and clicked. The changes for me were not immediate. I got frustrated…because, of course, we all want to be “over” something “NOW!” :D
      I saw little changes occuring but nothing, “Huge” and fast.
      I realized I had been suffering for over a decade and that until I worked through a lot of my “Anger” and “Sadness” with other things, that I was just keeping myself in a loop of emotions and beliefs. And it was just going to slow my progress. I then made the decision and took myself on. Meaning, I clicked when something came up and kept at those beliefs. And desiring something soo badly that at times, and not getting those desires met, and yes I wanted to give up, and I didn't,  So I kept going… And then I got to a point, I just didn't know what I should be clicking on and how much I should click..So

Then I met Jeff Harding over the phone! He is such a wonderful guide and a true inspiration. I started working with him on my path. I realized that I had to face some very hard emotions from my past, mainly “Anger” and “Bullying.” Those are two big emotions and I was hanging on to them tight. I really wanted to let go of them, but I didn't know how. I was scared of what I may feel like without the anger or sadness from those memories. Because even though they weren't good emotions at all, they were comfortable to me. And as most of you know, when you have anxiety any little change or big change can sometimes be scary. <---Just a belief I had for years. The neat thing is you can change any belief you have now into something you desire. Anything! So, I worked and clicked and clicked on my emotions…I also at the same time had Jeff help me craft positive statements. So I was clicking away emotions and at the same time I was slowly and sometimes quickly changing my beliefs. I really didn't realize how negatively I was talking to myself. As Tim states 'Self-Talk” will effect you. You are what you tell yourself you are. I'm been through ups and downs, as we all have.
      And after working through my layers of anxieties…because I didn't just have one anxiety. I've had multiple. So, it has taken me a little longer and guess what?? It doesn't matter how long it takes, it would have gone faster, if I knew that I was being soo resistant to letting go of the “Anger” and “Sadness.” Letting go was hard for me..I know it is for a lot of people.
      So let go of those big emotions, face them, let the go, have faith and keep at it. And yes I have bad days just like everyone. If I get off track for a day, then I get back on the next.

I click almost everyday on Positives and if I have a desire I am wanting, Like, “I want to feel confident and at peace in the World.” I do a positive click track. If there is an emotion that comes up, I click it away.

So now the great news! I have only been able to travel about 4 miles from my house in the past year, which for me has been amazing, because I've been able to go, by myself, to the Post Office, gas station, grocery store, dinner, the library, walk my dogs, by birthday cards for my family and friends…I am soo grateful for these things! Of course, I wanted more of the “Good Life”.

So, I crafted my desires…I wanted to travel out of state…Yeah, like 120 miles away from home to visit friends. Guess what?? 
      Just 2 days ago, I traveled 50 miles away from home!! I had prepared for it. I kept hesitating and finally I made my mind up! I left! I had the BEST time! I went out of state. I didn't go the full 120 miles…I went as far as I was comfortable and It was amazing!! I went from 4 miles to 50 miles in a very short amount of time where I was coming from with my anxiety. I am still in shock! I can't wait to go the full 120. It was pouring at the 50 mile point. And I took backroads on the way, cause I thought I couldn't travel the highway just yet, but guess what?? Another huge surprise. I said to myself on the way back, “Here I go on the highway.”….It was awesome. I was on it for 20 miles and then got off to take another road home!
      I'm telling you it was truly amazing!! I was in awe! <--and I really shouldn't have been, because I had clicked and really focused on my desires and allowed myself to let go and trust my higher self. And it worked! It works!! I had to share my story with you, because I want to see everyone reach their goals, to achieve their dreams! Because I really didn't think I would have traveled 50 miles just 2 days ago, when just over a year ago I started leaving the house again after 14 years of not leaving. So, PSTEC does work! If you truly want something to change, whatever it is big or small in your life. Even if you think you can't leave your house right now, or that your “comfort zone” is the only place you are safe, its all an “Illusion” and YOU CAN CHANGE ANYTHING YOU DESIRE!!! I'm in tears writing this to all of you! I am forever grateful for PSTEC, for Jeff and Tim and for not giving up on myself. You can reach your goals! Don't worry about the time frame in which it happens for you!
      Keep clicking! Allow yourself without resistance.
      You will seriously be amazed!!

P.S.—And there's a rumor that I may get to do an interview with Jeff Harding about my experiences with PSTEC soon….:D

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Wow – that's such a great story  :-*  I really enjoyed reading it – thank you!!!!

meghan

Nick Earl
        PSTEC User

That's AWESOME!

You are a true inspiration to others out there!  :D

Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Peace,

Nick

Lizard3274
          PSTEC User

Wow! Thank you for reading my story Meghan! That means soo much
            to me! I just want others to know that they can do anything that they put their mind to and to keep clicking, because you will surprise yourself. Big time! Thanks again! Liz :)

Wow – that's such a great story  :-*  I really enjoyed reading it – thank you!!!!

meghan

Lizard3274
            PSTEC User

Nick, Thank you! Seriously thank you for reading my story.
              Without the support everyday from others and my own self support
              I wouldn't be where I am now.
              It's really neat how much your perspective changes over time with PSTEC, and I really didn't realize just “how” much until I was out there the other night, just traveling! Awesome! :D
              Believe and you will achieve!
              Thank you again!

That's AWESOME!

You are a true inspiration to others out there!  :D

Thanks so much for sharing your story!

Peace,

Nick

Meghan Saunders
              PSTEC User

Liz – I seriously just got the chills.  Your excitement shines through your words.  I cannot even imagine how empowering it must feel to have gone that distance – after being shut-in for 14 years – I feel thrilled for you.

The perspective shift is fantastic.  So cool that you were just doing it and that gave you more & more power.  AND yes want an incredible inspiration for others.  Thanks for also sharing that even though it wasn't magic 'overnight' don't give up on doing the work.  In comparison to 14 years of nothing working – – a year is not exceptionally LONG… The year comes & goes whether the work get done or not – – – Sooooo BRAVO for sticking with it and coming out the other side.  I think you might be unstoppable now?!?!

Your excitement is contagious!!!!!  Others will surely be inspired!!!

Congratulations on making such amazing strides for yourself and self-esteem.  You must be beaming from ear to ear.  Such great inspiration for any & everyone!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! – meghan

Lizard3274
                PSTEC User

Hi Meghan!

Thank you! I'm sooo happy, grinning from ear-to-ear and beaming for sure!
                  That's what I'm hoping for others to gain a new perspective and
                  “know” that tapping and clicking works and works wonders!
                  I am soo thrilled!
                  And by sharing this with others, I am hoping if someone is having a hard time they will continue and persist and reach their goals. Because as Tim states, it will happen, and seriously it happens when you aren't expecting it.
                  No giving up for me. And I was very resistant with a lot of things and impatient, and then finally giving in and just allowing, made it the positives and beliefs sink in even more, because there wasn't any resistant to them.

Yes, a Year is really nothing in the scheme of things, but as I got a taste I kept wanting more and more, of course :) That's what I love about PSTEC, you can always click away an emotion and always change your beliefs and truly achieve your goals. I finally understand that its not a race to get it done, it is a process and just allow it to work with you and for you. It's amazing!

Wooo! Thanks again Meghan! ;D

Liz – I seriously just got the chills.  Your excitement shines through your words.  I cannot even imagine how empowering it must feel to have gone that distance – after being shut-in for 14 years – I feel thrilled for you.

The perspective shift is fantastic.  So cool that you were just doing it and that gave you more & more power.  AND yes want an incredible inspiration for others.  Thanks for also sharing that even though it wasn't magic 'overnight' don't give up on doing the work.  In comparison to 14 years of nothing working – – a year is not exceptionally LONG… The year comes & goes whether the work get done or not – – – Sooooo BRAVO for sticking with it and coming out the other side.  I think you might be unstoppable now?!?!

Your excitement is contagious!!!!!  Others will surely be inspired!!!

Congratulations on making such amazing strides for yourself and self-esteem.  You must be beaming from ear to ear.  Such great inspiration for any & everyone!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! – meghan

Meghan Saunders
                  PSTEC User

Well you have certainly inspired me Liz!  And like I said just reading your excitement makes me feel so happy for you – what an amazing relief you must be feeling!  I got involved with this forum and spreading the word about PSTEC for the exact same reasons – it works and I want other people to realize how great it is.  PSTEC simply works.

I just wrote my first 'blog article' on the topic
                    PSTEC Simply Works – That’s all I Know!because I was recently reminded how awesome PSTEC works and then I read your story today and was totally inspired.  I just released this site today.

I look forward to what you will accomplish next Liz!  — Meghan

Lizard3274
                    PSTEC User

Hi Meghan,

I just read your blog! Wonderful! I know what you mean about laughing after and feeling those shifts in your body as you do the tracks, the twinges. My skin usually itches and then my stomach feels flippy. lol

What an awesome blog! You have inspired me!
                      I too look forward to more from you at your site or here. :D

I am forever grateful!
                      It's really great to hear how you experience PSTEC and how others
                      experience it. Always learning. :)

Thank you again for your kind words and enthusiasm.
                      It's contagious for sure!
                      Take care!!! :D

Well you have certainly inspired me Liz!  And like I said just reading your excitement makes me feel so happy for you – what an amazing relief you must be feeling!  I got involved with this forum and spreading the word about PSTEC for the exact same reasons – it works and I want other people to realize how great it is.  PSTEC simply works.

I just wrote my first 'blog article' on the topic
                      PSTEC Simply Works – That’s all I Know!  because I was recently reminded how awesome PSTEC works and then I read your story today and was totally inspired.  I just released this site today.

I look forward to what you will accomplish next Liz!  — Meghan

Nick Earl
                      PSTEC User

Again, thanks so much for sharing your story :)

Just wondering…. how many hours/how much time per day on average were you spending doing your pstec over that period of a year or more to heal your agoraphobia?

Did you pretty much do it everyday?

Thanks,

Nick

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.