Reply To: Positive Statements

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

Nice start on this … no, if you know the details of what is required to achieve your target, then it's not necessary to state it in detail in your Positive Statement because what you are doing is suggesting to the subconscious what your desire is and then depending upon the sub to provide all necessary information, knowledge and advice that is necessary to achieve that target.  That is why listening can be so important once you decide on your direction and begin to move forward… answers will appear to you.

So, on your statement, I see a bit of vagueness in your first iteration … you mention June 2012 … but I would add the date as well… as you did in the second iteration… excellent.

Now, as you said, when you run the PSTEC Positive (PP) Tracks with your Positive Statement (PS), watch for the following…

• Feelings and thoughts that come up that are contrary to your PS.

The example you gave is great… feelings may come up and if they do, then get quiet and identify the feelings and then you can run the CT while imagining success with your PS while trying hard to feel the feelings that are not JEEP.

• Look at the fear of failure… here's something virtually no one will advise you to do because they are afraid to send you there… but, with PSTEC, we do not fear facing the barriers because we have the tools to neutralize them… ready?

Imagine total failure of your PS… how does that feel?  Any non-JEEP whatsoever?
      Run the CT imagining failure and try hard to feel the feeling.

• Here's another angle to find the barriers.  What do you have to do to achieve your PS?  Are there certain steps you feel you have to take?  If you do, imagine those steps and doing them successfully; how does that feel?

If you feel any non-JEEP about any of those steps, then use the CT to neutralize the non-JEEP feelings around those steps or actions.

Once you neutralize those feelings, then you may want to craft a PS for that particulars action and run the PP on that IN ADDITION to the first, main one you listed.

• [/list]There you go, my good friend … carry on… carry over … and break on through to the other side!!!
      Aloha nui loa!
      Jeff