Reply To: How to form a positive statement about no longer wanting something

Forums General and Miscellaneous Questions About Weight Loss How to form a positive statement about no longer wanting something Reply To: How to form a positive statement about no longer wanting something

Julie
PSTEC User

Hi Liz,

Thanks so much for answering.

I realized after reading your reply that I was combining PSTEC with EFT and that's why I was trying to come up with a positive statement, but you were absolutely right in your response – that I should clear the negative feelings before going to the positive.

It's taken me a while to answer because I wanted to get some more experience with PSTEC and while I don't have a TON of experience yet, I have been using it at least every couple of days and the more I use it the more empowered I feel and the more hope I have that my days of struggling are coming to an end.

I've only just started using the click tracks on the food issues because at first I've been clearing all the negative emotions that are right here, right now – overwhelming me on a day to day basis such as fears of not finding a job, anxiety, bitterness towards my last job, dread of the day etc, etc.

I'm 51 years old and I've lived most of my life just toughing it out, doing what I had to do, but waking most days wondering what the point of it all was.  (And as I wrote that I felt those negative emotions come up and realized that I haven't cleared that yet so that's next on my list!)

The point is, instead of forcing my way through the day, I can now DO something about it.  I can't even quite comprehend yet that I have found this and it is real and that I'm not dreaming.

I hope I can some day meet Tim in person and thank him from the bottom of my heart for creating this and then giving it to the world.  I have no doubt that PSTEC can change the world because it has/is changing mine.  Thanks to all of you who work so hard with Tim to help those of us trying to use PSTEC.  You have my deepest gratitude!