Reply To: How are the reverse sounds made?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences How are the reverse sounds made? Reply To: How are the reverse sounds made?

Sally Baker
PSTEC User

Hello Oscar,
    I want to remind you of the core premise of working/playing with PSTEC. To accomplish any change work, or any process designed to shift your perceptions is not in itself intellectual work.

So, breathe now and relax. Everything you are doing is one 100 percent perfect! You are listening and focussing and really trying hard to commit the groups of four statements to memory so that you can match correctly each time with the statement that you hear in reverse.

There is no need to do anything else for Magic Sentences to work well for you and provide you with as much sub-conscious programming as possible to release your fear/phobia of dentists.

I acknowledge your drive to do your best with this process. Magic Sentences facilitates shifts at an unconscious level and that part of our mind, as I am sure you are aware, is not logical. So my heart-felt advice to you Oscar is to suspend your intellect and critical thinking and follow the instructions to the letter  :)

• So that is to commit yourself to try your best.
    • Focus and listen and attempt to match each reverse sentence to the best of your ability.
    • Remember if you can't find a match then choose the statement that seems the most important to you.
    • [/list]
      And then simply allow your sub-conscious to make the changes it needs to make.

You mention that your dentist phobia/fear is very strong and I'm interested to know how you got on with the free PSTEC Click tracks or the EEFs as they too work brilliantly to reduce and resolve fears and phobias. I'm curious to know whether you have tried them or not.

I am going to write a Magic Sentence for Phobias at some point but I believe everything you need you already have in your desire and willingness to do your best with this process.

I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Breathe and 'play' the recording again. Kind regards Sally