Reply To: I have a Crush
Aloha rolfii … without chatting it may be tough to be specific, but here are some suggestions…
You are almost there in terms of your thought via EFT that you have to get to the core issue, but let's define “core issue” a bit more first. I will use the term “cause” or “source” of your feelings, thoughts, conclusions … in other words, the source of your Mind Model (MM).
You see, we all have a MM that gives us the perception of the world. One of the communications from your MM right now is, 'I must be with this/a girl' … or … 'I can't live without this/a girl' … or … 'I can't live comfortably without this/A girl.'
Remember, there's always a reason why you make these decisions when they are impulsive and/or compulsive… find the cause … find the reasons … you are done with it and make conscious, free choices.
Delve a bit deeper by asking yourself these questions:
- This current girl… have you ever felt that way about any one else … imagine that same “obsessive” or “oneiti” you feel … when was the last time you felt that way in the past … and the time before that … and before that?
- When was the first time you remember feeling that way in your life?
[/list]So, you're allowing your subconscious (sub) to communicate with you about this issue. Let it present the related memories and thoughts as you focus in on those feelings.
Here's another approach…
- With those questions above, look at two common perspectives…
- How do you feel without her… what is that feeling? Not only name it, but feel it so you know that feeling. That feeling is the communication from the sub that is urging you to be with her… or find a similar person to “make that feeling go away.”
- How do you feel with her… what is that feeling? That feeling may be a “good” feeling… a feeling I call false-JEEP. So, you may “think” you are excited to be with her, but it's not a feeling of excitement that you are with her, but a feeling of excitement that you found someone to help rid yourself of feeling #1.
[/list]Remember… Other memories will come up. If they do, write them down.
DO NOT determine their relevancy… this is not logical work.
Your issue is not with this girl… she is only the manifestation of your MM's perception.
You have past emotional experiences, thoughts and behaviors that shape your MM … you just have to be willing to discover those through listening to the sub and then using the Click Tracks to neutralize the those non-JEEP feelings.
Once your emotions are mostly down, then you can use PSTEC Positive (PP) in this area… if needed. You may not need to use PP, so focus on the emotions and USE the emotions and feelings to discover the source of this in your MM.
PS Remember too, don't shoot the messenger … no, not me! … I mean your sub. Your sub is the messenger with the data of the MM. Let the info flow from the sub and you will know exactly what to Click Track.