Reply To: I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs Reply To: I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Sheer…

Keep these in mind when working with the PSTEC Tools:

• This is not intellectual work“If you are thinking, you are wrong.”  Remember, your current Mind Model is one that is creating  life experiences that are not pleasant (I am assuming here because you desire to change your experiences, yeah?).  So, analyzing, intellectualizing, thinking about what works and does not work… in short … that will not work.

I have seen many people's subconscious rear up with thoughts similar to
      what you are expressing, “This does not work… won't last… just a distraction… I'm immune… I memorized the Click Track… too much work… will take forever… etc.”

• This does not work with will power … you cannot force this for many reasons; one of the reasons is that the subconscious (sub) does not respond to force and, in reality, even if you have a little success in forcing yourself, the sub will rear up at the most inopportune time and show you how powerful it truly is.  So, approach this “work” with ease.  Remember…

Self Awareness with Self Kindness is Self Abuse.

Be kind and at ease with yourself.

The proper… meaning healing way … of using your conscious will is to continue, calmly, with confidence, kindness and unconditional Love for yourself as you clear… let go … neutralize the emotional attachments to the past.

Act, as if, you are the older one … training your little one (sub) … in the ways of living with J.E.E.P.  Just keep moving in the direction of J.E.E.P. by being patient, loving, but focused.

• Do not approach this with desperation … desperation can bring with it many other thoughts, beliefs and emotions that do not nullify the effectiveness of the Click Tracks, but they do get in our way of the proper focus and expectation of success that is so very helpful to us.
    • [/list]So, when you are working with the Click Tracks and you are not getting results,
      the  issue is that there is some aspect of the process that you are performing incompletely or incorrectly.

Let's get to work on this, ok? (work=play?)  :)

In order to be of help here, what specifically are you doing when you run the Click Tracks?  Give me an example of what you are working on…

Malama Pono!

Jeff