Reply To: I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs Reply To: I think, I got excited on distractions, as the rresults are not the same to firs

sheer

Jeff, thanks for the reply.

Here is what i am using the PSTEC for:

I am stuck in the career growth (Promotion) for a long time now. Thats quite frustrating as the things happening around are beyond control (Managment changes, reorgs right at the time when some thing is planned for me) So the situation saps out all energy from me. I feel depressed and without any motivation. Then I am totally down, crying within like a baby), donot feel confidence to move on to another Job, dont feel technically competent, don't feel in possession of any valuable skills.
    I cannot focus and under constant anxiety. Other issues like financial situation which is not that good hounds me, more over, issues with loved ones (Ailing mother who is not living with me) starts killing me. I become socially bittered and do not want to meet people as I feel everyone is progressing in life. Jelousy takes deep root and I am all in downward spiral ride.

This is what I am going through in loops for many years now (At least 5-6 years)
    Kids are growing and I am growing  old too in this mental state which is not healthy by any measure.

what should I do?

Thanks
    Sheer