Reply To: Increase in feelings
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › General Anxiety…Social Anxiety… Panic Attacks…Agoraphobia › Increase in feelings › Reply To: Increase in feelings
Hi Becki… mahalo oz for your comments…
Becki, here are some tips and thoughts…
- Be sure to listen in to Liz on the PSTEC Interview as she dealt with severe agoraphobia, panic attacks and anxiety, both generalized and specific. She was housebound for over a decade. Check out the interview on this page…
- The emotional ups and downs can occur for several reasons, such as: subconscious mind “re calibrating” the mind model, your conscious confusion about feelings, suppression of feelings, etc. Bottom line, don't worry about why this happens because it may and it's ok.
Remember, the feelings are clues… they are communication from the subconscious (sub) about what's going on. Ah, remember, the sub is not usually logical, always literal and is quite narrow minded. So, it's your job, with your conscious will, not to force issues with the sub (that does not work because it's a game you will lose), but to train or mentor the sub, ok?
The feelings and emotions are JUST communication… become excellent at observing them, ok?
So, when panic attacks come up, sure, it may be because you are trying to avoid something, but they may also be because you are trying to do something… again, don't try and out think this, ok?
Odd feelings may occur because as you shift your mind model to an empowering one, that will feel a bit odd and your sub may question the wisdom of such a shift. After all, if you are, for example, avoiding certain activities that are “dangerous” as the sub thinks, then shifting the mind model and now doing those things may still be thought of as unwise because the sub will need some validation that all is well. So, doubts will still creep in until you have firmly established new behavior patterns.
What am I saying here? Be patience with yourself... you are worth it … worth much, much more in Truth!!! Plus, be kind to yourself because, again, you are worth it and also, to be practical, being kind and easing in works and being hard does not.
You want to mentor your sub like a little sister or brother and they respond best with Unconditional Love that trains them about the Truth of their Power and Purpose. Let's be honest too… this IS the Truth of You!!
- Alright, a bit of practical suggestions for you…
Select something specific that you wish to do that you can't or you struggle with… something that is not a once a year event, but something that, if you want to test it out, you could do it tomorrow. You will use that desire in your PSTEC work… don't worry about doing other things, just use one, for now, to focus on. Our main purpose is to use this one desire to expose what's in the way and also to measure how you are doing.
- You might try using the following statement in the following ways with PSTEC Positive…
Here are some suggestions for suggestions to the sub on “cooperating” with the PSTEC process…
Use these three Positive Statements exactly as they are and run them using the PSTEC Positive (PP) before you get started in using the Click Tracks (CT) on an issue… use these EACH TIME you are going to do a CT session… follow the PP instructions with each statement separately…
1. “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
2.”I want to feel what happened when _______________ so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
3.”I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
If you are short on time, you can consider just repeating these a few times before doing anything else and you may get some benefits from them. After you run these with the PP a few times, you may not have to use them any longer.
Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.
These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.
- As you do this work, let your subconscious reveal the memories and beliefs (conclusions) about why it's better to stay limited in who, what, where and how you live your life.
- Consider the PSTEC Accelerators for the tapping tracks as they help reveal more of what is at the cause of your issues and also the Relaxation Tracks because they can help calm the mind… great sub training.
- If you are getting stuck, seriously consider finding a practitioner to work with that can help you sort the feelings and memories and beliefs and then apply the PSTEC Tools most efficiently.