Reply To: PP on general productivity vs working on specific tasks?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Success with PSTEC and PSTEC Positive PP on general productivity vs working on specific tasks? Reply To: PP on general productivity vs working on specific tasks?

Sally Baker
PSTEC User

Hello Joseph, I agree with Peter that working with the basic click tracks is the way to go to release whatever emotions are around being productive and getting on with things.

I would also like to suggest Magic Sentences for Procrastination as a way to go forward to. I know I have a vested interest as I wrote this one  :) and it's another product that comes with a fee of $18 but the feedback I've been getting from clients, both face to face and in response to working on their own with this have been very positive and they have recognised real shifts in their thinking and behaviour.

So, I'm just putting this out there. It is another option for you to think about.

FWI Magic Sentences will also launch as an Iphone app in the new year available from the Apple Store (for all you Apple gadget people) and Ending Procrastination will be one of the launch Magic Sentences.

Good luck with getting focussed! Regards Sally