Reply To: Mixing up Positive Tapping 1 & Positive Tapping 2 Non Tapping

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Mixing up Positive Tapping 1 & Positive Tapping 2 Non Tapping Reply To: Mixing up Positive Tapping 1 & Positive Tapping 2 Non Tapping

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

When you say, “one method when it comes to Positive Tapping”; I am assuming you mean the “tapping track” vs. “non-tapping track”… correct?  If so, no it does not matter, but I love the non-tapping track because after running it a few times, I can then invoke the same process even without the track just by repeating my PSTEC Positive Statement while imagining the journey.  Very cool!

If you are fumbling a bit with the statement, for the most part, not a problem.  Do your best is all.  But, if it's significant, review the statement again and be sure you “feel good” about it … in other words, is it true for you and also does it come with JEEP or are you feeling non-JEEP feelings about it?  If so, look at using the Click Tracks for any “negative” emotions coming up then, once they are down to 0-1, going back to your PP Statement.

Aloha!

Jeff