Mixing up Positive Tapping 1 & Positive Tapping 2 Non Tapping

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Mixing up Positive Tapping 1 & Positive Tapping 2 Non Tapping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anton Hooton
    PSTEC User

Hi there is it better just to stick with one method when it comes to Positive Tapping or is it effective to mix it up alternating between the two methods?
      Secondly is it a concern that while you are reciting your positive statement that my mind occassionaly spits out the negative version whilst I'm tapping?  Thanks

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

When you say, “one method when it comes to Positive Tapping”; I am assuming you mean the “tapping track” vs. “non-tapping track”… correct?  If so, no it does not matter, but I love the non-tapping track because after running it a few times, I can then invoke the same process even without the track just by repeating my PSTEC Positive Statement while imagining the journey.  Very cool!

If you are fumbling a bit with the statement, for the most part, not a problem.  Do your best is all.  But, if it's significant, review the statement again and be sure you “feel good” about it … in other words, is it true for you and also does it come with JEEP or are you feeling non-JEEP feelings about it?  If so, look at using the Click Tracks for any “negative” emotions coming up then, once they are down to 0-1, going back to your PP Statement.

Aloha!

Jeff

Anton Hooton
        PSTEC User

thanks Jeff yep talking about Positive Tap, OK thats great, ill explore them both. cheers Anton

Anon1
          PSTEC User

May I just ask what JEEP is??

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

J.E.E.P.
              (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace)

When I am connected to my greatest resource … to my True Self … the feelings move in a pleasant fashion and include one of the above.

To keep it simple, when I feel “non-JEEP” feelings, I am living in fear of some kind. In essence, I am being fear and am not connected to my greatest Inner Resource.  So, I look to clear those mis-perceptions of fear and then reconnect with my Higher Self… my True Self.

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Hi tonners

Re the negative coming up while running Positive. This could be a sign of your subconscious rejecting or fighting the positive statement possibly because it is too absolute. It is perhaps a “step too far”. You can get past this by creating sub positives which work their way up to the same end  in smaller increments. Run the subs and when you feel you can believe them, run the real target statement.

In a similar way to assessing the strength of emotions using the 0-10 scale with the Click Tracks you can ask yourself when creating a positive statement”How much do I believe this?” or “How true is this?” on a scale of 0-10 where 10 is “absolutely” and 0 is “no way”. A 0 score might indicate that it is a “step to far” and that it might be better to work out a softer statement that gives you say a 5 score. While running the Positive try as hard as you can to imagine the statement being real and true now, and how good it would feel. The statement is more than a form of words but an investment in good positive emotions or as Jeff woulds say JEEP. That is you want to feel good about the statement not the desire for it to be true.

Please keep us up to date with your progress.
                Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.