Reply To: Using PP & Sleep Programming For Releasing?
There are several considerations for these statements, but the “big picture” answer is that using these statements is NOT recommended … here are some points:
- Let's start with the biggest issue with these statements… lack of specificity. Even if you are naming the problem, i.e. 'resistance to being wealthy'; you may feel that is specific enough, but there are ambiguities in that phrase,
* Should it stay released and for how long?
* What happens during the day?
* What is “wealth” really mean?
* And most serious of all, what does releasing resistance actually mean? (It's ambiguous and could be interpreted as the opposite of what is intended)
You see the confusion when words are not defined or are left open for interpretation, such as what does “resistance” mean and what does “wealthy” mean? To the subconscious there is likely to be confusion on those words alone and, therefore, the phrase and when confusion reigns, the effort is ignored or, even worse, can backfire and exasperate the issue you desire to correct.
- The overall subject of resistance …Whether it is okay to use the word “resistance” depends upon exact use but generally I'd advise against it.
If resistance exists, it is there for a reason and the reasons are better identified and addressed, but many, many people try and avoid looking at and identifying the issues that are in the way.
Your question (and I appreciate the question because you are exploring and looking for solutions … good job!) and approach appear to be an effort at avoiding the identification of the cause or source of the issue and leaving it up to the discernment of the subconscious. Remember, one of the subconscious' biggest jobs is to maintain the status quo so if you leave the decisions up to the sub, most likely, nothing will change. Make sense?
So, removal of the resistance would be better undertaken deliberately during the day by removing fears and consciously working to change your beliefs.
[/list]As for using PSTEC Positive to change beliefs, here is a beginning process to encourage some ideas in your mind about moving in the direction you desire…
- First identify something you desire in terms of wealth that you can measure and move toward in the short term… something in the next 30 days. Don't move “too crazy” in terms of quantity. In other words, if you are at zero, don't try and move all at once to 100,000,000… that will just bring strong resistance from your sub because of that vast and fast change.
- Develop a vision of it… how will it look when completed… get into the details. NOT the details of how it will happen, but the details of the success of it when complete.
- How does that feel? Any non-JEEP feelings about it? If so, go back to the Click Tracks and clear those negative emotions about it. When the negative emotions are down to 0-1 and you can feel JEEP coming through … it's ok to just be at peace and calm about it … then go back to the vision and change anything you believe it necessary. Trust your mind to fill in the blanks… in other words, let your mind run free with the idea.
- Check again for non-JEEP emotions… if all clear…
- Craft one or more PP Statements that embody or express that vision.
You see the difference?
You are taking control of releasing the appropriate emotional barriers by focusing on your specific desire or goal and being aware of when the sub brings these issues up. And, then you are directing, through use of the PSTEC Tools, the release of those emotional issues.
When you are clear, then your PP Statements express the successful vision of that desire or goal, NOT the releasing of the emotions which is a task for you to direct consciously.
Be specific in your visions of what you desire or what you feel you “ought” to do and then be aware of what appears to be in the way in your mind and deliberately move those out of the way (emotional issues using Click Tracks, EEF's or Accelerator Tapping Tracks) or change them (nonsupporting beliefs and behaviors with PSTEC Positive and also PSTEC Positive Extra Power).