Reply To: Painful Marriage

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Brian … sorry to hear about your struggles.  I have been through 2 1/2 divorces in the past and, believe me, you can shift and find peace and joy, both for yourself and in helping your children by being the best resource on the planet for them … BEing a Source of Unconditional Love.  That is what they will need for a smooth transition and I appreciate your concern and care for them.

Look first to those emotional reactions and the source of them within yourself … this can shift your perception and your experiences in the world.  I know it's tough, so do your best ( I know you will  :) ) to keep perspective and use the CT's liberally to help neutralize the various emotions that will crop up.

When you look for the source of the upsets, it can help you grown in ways you never imagined which can also help your children as they figure out their way in the world.

Again, I appreciate you wanting the best for your children and for keeping that in mind.  Also, for desiring to work with your own pain and issues.  We need more people to look to heal rather than react out of pain.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Malama Pono!

Jeff