Reply To: Observation of PSTEC session

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Tony … as you are illustrating, everyone reacts a little bit different… or in some cases, quite a bit different.  So, I wouldn't worry too much because I have experienced people that claim to have a huge release yet there is no visible reaction whatsoever and others that visibly cry, some yawn like continuously, some get tired and others get energized after releasing emotional junk.

As you shared, if he's not harming himself or anyone else, no worries.

The result is what you wish to test out by having them TRY HARD to feel the feeling… be sure to rate it and get a number from the person not letting them get away with “fluffy” adjectives like “It's good”… or … “It's better.”  Many times, I have had someone say, “I feel good” and they are still feeling the emotion as a 3, 4 or even 5.  But, compared to the initial “10”; yeah, it is better and actually feels good.  But, if it's above a 0-1, there's still more to do if they feel they can continue.

Remember, with PSTEC we are working with the mind and mostly with the subconscious… that's where permanent and causal changes are made and how they react physically as long as all are safe, I believe, is fair game.

Oh, and keep up the good work … er … play !!  ;D

Aloha!

Jeff