Reply To: written instructions please

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Mallory … thank you for persisting!  ;)

I'm not sure I understand some of your comments, so let's do this so that we can break the pattern of frustration … sound good?

Let's work on something via the forum… something that is bothersome in your life.
    I would like to do it on the forum, if possible, so others can see another illustration of how to approach an issue; the more people we can help, the better, yah?

It could be an emotional upset, it could be something you have difficulty manifesting such as a new venture or a new way of doing something or could be a pattern of behavior or habit you have trouble breaking.  Again, anything you see as a barrier or problem in life.

It does not have to be the worst issue in your life or something that is far too private for you.

Start a new thread in one of the categories where your issue might come under. Describe the issue and then we will move forward in a step-by-step manner that will help you understand how to move through the shifts and changes using the PSTEC Tools.

If you have difficulty coming up with something you can articulate in a post or privacy in a real barriers, send me a private message and let's see what we can come up with, ok?

Mahalo!
    Jeff