Reply To: PSTEC for Complex PTSD
Yes, I have had success with PSTEC, especially the free stuff. Here are my bullet points
1. Born 1963 by Caesarian section
2. Given up for adoption aged 8 months
3. Spell in children's home
5. Three failed marriages
6. Military service in a war one
7. Three bone breaking road accidents
8. Spell in a serious burns unit 15% skin grafts
9. Serious alcohol issues
10. One nervous breakdown (involving the police)
11. A lifetime of academic endeavour.
12.blah de blah. I could go on.
13. PSTEC has got me back on the fairway. (But I'll be the judge)
@ Peter I've downloaded (bought and paid for) Level 1. Quite an eye opener!
BTW All. I'm getting side effects including fatigue, but I've also noticed the chest pains have gone.