Reply To: newbie achtung

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha vorith… mahalo for the inquiry; I appreciate it!

It could be viewed that your questions span wide and deep and even present complications and complexities … but maybe not.

What makes something appear complicated or simple… right or wrong… permanent or temporary?

Tim would say it's your mind model that creates that perception… mine creates yet another perception and then, when you step back and realize the Truth, there are about 7 billion different perceptions trying to make sense of it and all each in their own “little way.”

Our  mind model with it's emotions, beliefs and behaviors are what give us our own personal experience and manifestations. You cannot discover any idea, opinion, view, etc. that the entire world agrees upon, can you?  Those nasty mind models and differing perceptions get in the way… you could even say they create separation, problems, conflicts and even worse.  It's true, once a while we seem to agree, but it rarely last very long.

Here comes some simplicity…

Your mind model that you become attached to and others you are adverse to keep you where you are… some examples of perceptions of your mind model as expressed in your post:

• “I'm not sure of lasting results or results for more serious or deeper issues.”
    • “There is a vast difference twixt (say) speaking before a hall of people and take your pick; serving on the front lines, chased by state police …”
    • “These are issues that are pressing and I've so far found that pressing issues are kust that until the threat itself is gone”
    • “world sucks and is full of traps.”
    • “found it hilarious when the author claimed there is so much good out there.”
    • [/list]There is a great example here…

Take a look at those perceptions and if you desire a life of joy and peace, do those perceptions match up with that desire?

These beliefs keep us stuck in the expectation of a reality that will match those beliefs.

In my personal experience, when I stopped being suspicious, disappointed, angry and more (well, most of the time …  ); my experience changed.  Does that mean some of those experiences don't occur (well, I haven't had the state police after me… lately  )… does it mean I don't have “pressing” issues?  Sure, I do… I don't define them as “pressing” but they get handled and the key is that I can handle them in peace and as I do that more and more, the fires just don't show up as often and some never do any longer.  In other words, I have less pressing issues than before.

Nana I Ke Kumu!
      Look to the Source!

Our minds always look to a source… to the mind model … of how to react, how to act, how to feel and how to think.

For me, it was about allowing that Higher Self to take more of an active part in my Life experience but I had to allow It to do just that.  But, before I would allow it, I had to let go of the previous ideas… the previous mind model… and either “create” a new one… create a new perception… or allow a new mind model to form with the assistance from the Higher Self.

What is the Higher Self and how to do that?  That, my friend, is for each of us to discover because it seems to be an experiential phenomenon for everyone, not something we can always pin down in a laboratory.

Nana I Ke Kumu!
      What is the source of your mind model?

• Is it a group of ideas and experiences you learned as a young person and that you are still living through?
    • Or, is it a new way you devised?
    • Or, is it a magical way that someone else espouses?
    • Or, is it the Source of All as some would say… that “Greater Field of Consciousness?
    • [/list]
      If you wish to shift it… Nana I Ke Kumu… Look to the source of the current mind model; the beliefs, emotions and behaviors and pull out your PSTEC Tool of choice and shift it.

Then, as you become clear from the old mind model, you can either devise another one of your own making or Nana I Ke Kumu… Look to the Source in that silence and see what comes up.  You may just surprise yourself… maybe even amaze yourself.

So, to answer your questions…

If we have an all knowing aspect, what's with all the cluelessness on this planet?

I believe people are looking to old mind models or other variations they themselves devise or some magical way others devise instead of looking into Absolute Truths. But, again, this is something for each individual to discover themselves.

PSTEC is not here to plant beliefs for you, but to help you facilitate the mind model shifts that you desire.  What you experience, I believe literally, is up to you.

So I'm wondering why, with such a (supposed) powerful deep mind, most everyone (or a large percentage) has issues they can't remedy themselves?

Well, they can but there are two big obstacles for people and the obstacles are within their own minds…

A person's expectation… belief… that they cannot shift or let go of the old mind model can keep them right where they are.  They do this because they continue to look to the source that creates issues, unpleasant emotions and results and also limiting experiences.

They are unwilling to let go of that old mind model.  Be willing to let go of old beliefs, behaviors, emotional attachments, emotional aversions, ideas, thoughts and even values; and see what happens.

This is also what makes shifting “seem” difficult… not being willing to let go of the old mind model.

You see, people want to change, but are unwilling to let go of the old mind model. Many want to change without giving it up all the while not realizing that they would not be giving up anything of value!

Shift the Source of your mind model and shift your experiences.

Clear out the old and see what happens… one can always go back to the old if they wish.

Malama Pono!
      Jeff