Reply To: Jelousy, envy..awful thoughts and feelings

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Andrea… here are some suggested approaches to consider…

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]end it up in a betrayal of him, I’m sure I have my share of responsibility.[/color]
    Are you sure you have resolved this in your mind?  CT those emotions that are still present about that past relationship and be aware of other, older betrayals.  When you are clear of the emotions, you can follow up with PP to effect of being and feeling fine now about that past relationship.  In other words, if you hold anything but Love or, at least, true neutrality about that person, there is probably something being harbored.  I don't mean condoning the behavior, but truly feeling fine about what happened and about that person.  If you imagine running into that person sometimes and feel anything but J.E.E.P., then consider that there is more junk in there.

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Is it possible to CT wrongly ? for instance if I use the CT believing that is a negative feeling but turns out it’s not a feeling but a belief… If I do this wrongly the results would be twisted right ? [/color]
    Sure it is, but most times it's just a matter of “targeting” something incorrectly and the result are just nil but not worse.  So, delving a bit more deeply, in most cases, will help to target more specifically and more effectively.

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]I’m having awful feelings and thoughts concerning jealousy, envy etc[/color]
    About what… why do you feel jealous and envious?
    What is it that the person is doing when you feel this?
    What are you imagining when you feel this?

Aloha!
    Jeff