Reply To: Newbie User Hitting Plateau.

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Aloha Sarge!!

You may be working on emotions but remaining too general and/or too scattered.  If thoughts, memories, etc. keep coming up, stop and jot them down until you exhaust them.  Then, take one and begin to CT it.  Then, when THAT specific item is 0-1, move onto the next one.  If you have a bit of a long list, do 1 or 2 a day and clear those and continue working through your list.  Manage what comes up more methodically and take control of the management of clearing and cleaning your mind.

There are 3 aspects to focus on while running the Free Basic Click Tracks or the EEF’s (the one’s you described using from Level 1):

• A memory or imagined event

Be specific… if your mind is wandering, take control and focus on one memory or imagined event at a time.  If you can't help the stream of memories or imagined events and thoughts, jot them down… exhaust them … then, pick one and start by running the CT and focusing on that one. When it's 0-1, move onto the next one, or maybe do 1 or 2 of those a day and work through it with ease.

• TRY HARD to feel the emotion or feeling.  This is very specific.  Tim does not say to feel the feeling, but TRY HARD to feel the feeling.  Big difference!

Keep on TRYING HARD throughout the track.  The feeling may keep trying to fade and you just keep TRYING HARD to feel it.

• Do your best to keep up with the tapping of your hands with the clicks and tones.

You don’t have to get it perfect, just TRY HARD to do your best.

• [/list]Throughout the tracks, you are not listening to Tim past the instructions… just the 3 aspects above and let Tim talk to your subconscious mind.

If you have statements that run through your head, such as, “I'm scared to meet new people” … notice that [as a conclusion… a definition… a belief.  So, once the emotions are down to 0-1, then [approach that belief that you are scared when meeting new people using PSTEC Positive and crafting [a desired thought, such as, “When I meet a new person I am calm and feel at ease”

So, the CT’s and EEF’s are for emotions, but PP is for beliefs and behaviors.

Aloha!
      Jeff