Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening. Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

PSTEC Accounts

Well Done Ben, both for your great use of the tool and also for your assessment of what's happened.

As you have already noticed, when used appropriately, PSTEC Negative really does do amazing things, amazingly fast.

Re the emotion you felt after your belief shifted: I think your assessment is 100% correct. The anger makes perfect sense given your new realisations of personal value. (Good you cleared the anger by the way) Another well done.

Isn't it fascinating that the world (and other people) relate differently when we change inwardly?
    Thoughts truly are things.

Anyhow, re repetition and your question.

Very often it will not be required. If you have read the user guide part two, you will have seen my tree analogy. It rather depends whether the axe went right through the negative core belief. Very often it will. That partly depends upon the quality of the counter examples used to fuel the process. If repeating it I would advise different wording of whatever belief is to be targeted. That way you come at it from a slightly different angle. And yes, waiting a couple of days just to see how you feel makes a lot of sense. Other than that there's little that I can add other than well done.
    You seem to have it very well figured out. Bravo!