Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening. Reply To: Used PSTEC negative a few times.. some questions about what’s happening.

Benjamin
PSTEC User

Thanks Tim :)

It's good to hear i'm on the right track, after clearing the anger the self belief seems to have solidified and i've felt more 'solid' in myself.

PSTEC negative is powerful. I did it 2 days ago on “I believe that it is wrong to be attracted to girls” as I notice when i'm around girls i'm attracted to ther was this uncomfortable feeling that made me want to hide and I did positive on the opposite.

Anyway, last night I was told for the first time ever from a girl that her friend thinks i'm hot and that she thinks i'm pretty hot too.

Not long ago I would have felt uncomfortable and made excuses.. but with the shifts i've made now I felt comfortable with it and just accepted it and felt like it is true.

I hope this is a preview of things to come. :)

-Ben