Reply To: Can we CT to get rid of positive emotions such as love?

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Relationships and Rejection Can we CT to get rid of positive emotions such as love? Reply To: Can we CT to get rid of positive emotions such as love?

requin
PSTEC User

Interesting to see a thread I started 5 months ago…and sad that I”m still in the same situation.  :(

It's been 14 months since my breakup and although I have periods where I”m doing pretty well, I still crash and burn (today being a doozy).  I confess I don't do PSTec consistently but I do remember to pull it out now and then and although it sometimes seems to give a little bit of relief (esp if I'm feeling EXTREMELY emotional, then it seems to help quite a bit at the moment), the relief doesn't last and the feelings, etc return.

Is this because I”m not consistent?  I thought I read somewhere that the results are supposed to be permanent, at least w/ the CTs?  (not PS Neg, because beliefs can regrow.)

Anyway I think the biggest problem is I just can't seem to pinpoint specific feelings or beliefs to work on, it's just the overall anguish of the loss of the r'ship that I can't stand..and yes the loneliness.

I don't want to erase the love I feel for this guy (as per the original topic) because honestly I want him BACK!!  I know the subconscious will outpicture in our world whatever we can get it to believe in.  I'm trying to make myself believe he loves me but I have, obviously, a LOT of resistance to that.  I feel like I need/want to get rid of the anger, sadness, confusion about why he left, etc and I still don't really know how to get myself to believe I'm loved by this guy. 

I've come quite a ways in my quest not to blame myself (think I”m not good enough) like I did for a long time…but I wonder if that's still an issue deep down.  I don't know.

How can I use PS Tec to instill into my subconscious that this guy I love, loves and wants me?  He did before, and I believed it then…it was when I stopped believing it (insecurity) that he left–(this is proof that what the subconscious is trained to believe, is what outpictures.)  I have no positive clues from him on this so it has to all be from within myself. 

thanks to anyone who reads/replies.