Reply To: Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about. Reply To: Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi lester
    Yes drugs damage the brain and alter how you think (brain = hardware, mind = software). But your brain/mind is hugely “plastic” that is it changes and grows all the time. Stroke victims can learn to walk again, talk again and recover a lot of what was lost. Even permanently damaged brain areas can be rerouted around with new connections. The problem with low self-esteem and negativity is that you see everything through negative tinted glasses. So you tend to fear and worry about all the bad things you see, which are all you see. What all the PSTEC work so far has been aimed at it is altering your mind set to that of wearing positive tinted glasses. This would help you see that the past is gone and now is is the time to be alive and well and enjoy it. As you have Click Tracked that drug taking time then if you have PSTEC Negative, then running that with a statement like ” those drugs I took have damaged my brain forever” might help. Followed with a positive like ” I have fully recovered from those drugs” migh also help. My question to you is, what was the reason for taking them, what feelings made you take the risk at that time? That is the cause of your issues could be not the drugs but previous emotions that led you to them, which are still there.
    Peter