Reply To: Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about. Reply To: Pstec is working….its bring back a lot of issues id forgot all about.

lester
PSTEC User

Hi Peter

thanks for the reply and the neg, pos statements ill be using them…im having trouble with the emotions though the 1st bit.

theres so many events that happened in that year regarding the drug taking im unsure what to concentrate on…i think never the end of the year i started to notice the anxiety & depression and now im sure it was the drug taking that caused it (not the breakup) it all happened so long ago at 1st i couldnt really remember that far back (im guessing thats the drug damaged on my memory too) but pstec has helped to bring a lot back to the front of my mind…ive wrote a lot down

as tim says, i need to be cutting of the truck of the tree and not the branchs so im defo sure ive found the truck now.

regarding what made me take the drugs…well i loved the uni life back then, the clubbing and the music so it all went hand in hand for me…i was big into the gym and running back then also… great sleeper, family & part time work life!  everything was perfect, so there was nothing negative in my life that made me turn to drugs….wise there was then i could really hit that!

i never had any anxiety, depression or insomnia before i took drugs (ecstasy) so im 100% sure it was them….and 20 years later im still the same (sleep wise, a lot worse)

if i sit down and get into my head before the click tracks start 'those drugs I took have damaged my brain forever'…isnt that more of a belief, then a thought or memory…as that belief just comes loads with so many events i can't seem to click track it away! (plus tim says belief's aren't for click tracks)

thanks

matt