Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me. Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

Welcome to PSTEC forum.

Which product?  Possibly you are already using it, but my next choice would be PSTEC Click Tracks 2015 read more/order . This package comes with another track which enables you to combine multiple incidents but related in some way and then run the Click Track to potentially clear things in one go. This might be useful to you.

You do not need to remember an original traumatic incident which may or may not be the cause of all your following issues. It would be good but all you really need is to be able to feel the unwanted feelings while running the Click Track, not always easy I know but the effort is worth it.

While I agree that removing emotions around a past event or events would be ideal but not possible as it may have happened when you were say three, I suggest another approach or two.

Without trying to tie them to any originating incident write a list of all the things big and small you would rather not have happened to you. Click Track all or at least the ones you where feel the most impact now. If say what concerns you the most is that you might self sabotage another relationship then imagine that very thing happening and run the Click Track imagining that. What I am getting at is rather than worry about not finding a cause, just work with the effects, what is worrying you the most….now!

You are not suffering with…(you name it), someone who needs “help”, you are some one who is unhappy about where they are and wants to change and do something about it. You can start with the Click Track right there, “unhappy about your life now”, it is an unwanted feeling/emotion.

Hope this helps.
    Please let us know how you get on.
    Peter