Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Andres Leon
    PSTEC User

Hi, thanks for letting me join the forum.
      I just write because ive been using pstec basic with success on some general things but when it comes down to my deep seated issues in life(self sabotaging EVERY relatonship where someone actually cares and is getting close to me, lack of self love, fear of growing up and becoming independent and persistent depression born out of these recurrent issues and my inability to solve them) I have not been able to resolve them, mainly because I can not remember the past events or circumstances in my childhood that shaped me the way I am and made me react instead of act when something major in my life happens, in terms of relationships,music,changes,etc.
      So i just want to know which product should I get to adress these issues, taking into consideration that I dont remember much about my childhood or past and my therapist has been saying that theres definitely a past event or events that make me act destructively towards me everytime, without a change, Even though ive done 2 years of therapy, meditation on and off and now just starting EMDR.

Thanks everybody :)

Peter Bunyan
      PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

Welcome to PSTEC forum.

Which product?  Possibly you are already using it, but my next choice would be PSTEC Click Tracks 2015 read more/order . This package comes with another track which enables you to combine multiple incidents but related in some way and then run the Click Track to potentially clear things in one go. This might be useful to you.

You do not need to remember an original traumatic incident which may or may not be the cause of all your following issues. It would be good but all you really need is to be able to feel the unwanted feelings while running the Click Track, not always easy I know but the effort is worth it.

While I agree that removing emotions around a past event or events would be ideal but not possible as it may have happened when you were say three, I suggest another approach or two.

Without trying to tie them to any originating incident write a list of all the things big and small you would rather not have happened to you. Click Track all or at least the ones you where feel the most impact now. If say what concerns you the most is that you might self sabotage another relationship then imagine that very thing happening and run the Click Track imagining that. What I am getting at is rather than worry about not finding a cause, just work with the effects, what is worrying you the most….now!

You are not suffering with…(you name it), someone who needs “help”, you are some one who is unhappy about where they are and wants to change and do something about it. You can start with the Click Track right there, “unhappy about your life now”, it is an unwanted feeling/emotion.

Hope this helps.
        Please let us know how you get on.
        Peter

Andres Leon
        PSTEC User

Hi peter, thanks for answering!!
          I bought the 2015 tracks yesterday and inmeditaly started tapping on some relationships events (2 friends and someone i was dating) that happened 5 months ago. They were all lost because of my reactions and because of things that were done by me but that I couldnt control at the time and didnt even really meant, as you may imagine, This caused a huge sense of guilt, a sense of being a total Screw up and the desire to cut myself or hang myself (even though I never actually tried to do any of those things). This was even more enhanced due to the fact that this has happened many many times in my life.
          The things is yesterday I ran the 2 medium tracks and the wrapper, I did it as intensely as I could and finished the session. I didnt feel any different, nor did I feel different today when I woke up BUT something happened. Today I had less frequent thoughts about the people I lost and whenever I thought about them and my mistakes, I Didnt feel the usual need to cut myself or feel guilty, I experienced almost 5% of the original feeling I had. Besides that, today I was in a situation where someone explained me something and I struggled to do it, not bc I didnt understand but bc there were many issues with the system and different things that made it difficult for me to do and , unlike always, I didnt feel rage towards me or even anxiety or intense stress or self hatred.  It was 1:30 hours and I only felt tired and drained but didnt hate myself at the end of the training.

I gotta say, this is some deep stuff. I will continue to do this everyday with every issue I encounter. The only thing I wanted to ask you is: I do feel a little Empty after releasing stuff, I do not feel happier, i just feel more stable and react less to known past triggers, Should I use the click tracks in combination with something else in order to install positive feelings or emotions or should  I wait until I clear every major stuff inside of me of its negative charge?

Also, could hypnosis mp3s help? or do they have to be another PSTEC product in order to install positive stuff inside?

Thanks a lot for your answers and time :)

Edit: I got to say that I just experienced again some of these bad thoughts and desires to stop existing, although with a little less intensity. This happened while i was with some musicians i know, I usually feel very uncomfortable and unsafe around groups of people in which im also part of the group so maybe my triggers happen when im in q group setting and not on my own as much.
          I dont want to continue like this, is it nomal to have a setback like this?

Peter Bunyan
          PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

IMO wait until you have cleared the major stuff before working on the positive stuff using PSTEC Positive or PSTEC Positive Extra Power. It would be good though to start thinking about what it is you really want in life, what is important to you, where you want to go. Once you have some idea then you can give PSTEC Positive some targets to work with in a similar way as you need targets to Click Track.

No reason why generic hypnosis wouldn't work except they may not be very effective as they are just that, generic. With PSTEC Click Tracks and Positives you are working directly on yourself with your precise issues. You are not the same as others, we are all different, with different issues. Having said that I do recommend downloading Wealth of Abundance this is a hypnotic track from Tim, no sign up, no email required. Get from this page on my site. Listen on as many consecutive days as you can.

It is not unusual for new users to feel a bit weird, spaced out, wired or just tired after the Click Tracks this does not last very long.

It is important to assess how much has changed by rating the strength of emotion before and after the track. Ask yourself the question “How strong is this feeling” or “How bad is this emotion” on a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 is no feeling and 10 is really bad. Then trust the first number to come into your mind to be correct. Expect to see the number to go down even if only by a little.

Yes it might take a while for the changes to become noticed and they may not be the changes you quite expect. You are altering the way your mind is wired and it is also not unusual for users to suddenly remember things they had forgotten or realise things were not as they seemed or even discover new ways of seeing things. Like you say “some deep stuff”. So setback or just something you did not realise before.

You could take it a little easier, just one play through every other day for example. You have had these problems for a while, a few more days, weeks or months to clear them is not a problem. Just because PSTEC is powerful you do not have to rush, be kinder to yourself.

Keep us updated on your progress.
            Peter

Andres Leon
            PSTEC User

ill try my best to be kinder with me, its just that I have a deep self hatred for myself and I would offcourse prefer to be different and have some changes which would made me feel less guilty and with less desires of harming myself, as quickly as possible. but, I will follow your advice, and continue to run the click track everyday until I feel some sort of release, Ill do my best to be gentler with myself.
              Thanks again for everything

Peter Bunyan
              PSTEC User

Airpstec

Self-hatred, guilt, just more unwanted unhelpful destructive emotions to Click track. You might need the 30min track in your case.  :)

The W of A hypnotic track aims to build gratitude which counters some of the more negative stuff and build self worth. We could all do with more of it.

Keep on Clicking!
                Peter

Andres Leon
                PSTEC User

Haha yes, i know. just one last question, u have helped me enough already, is it the same to do the two 14 mins track consecutively than doing one of the long 30 minutes track?
                  i do both of the 14 mins track but maybe thats not enough

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Airpstec

My personal preference is for the 30minute track and only use the shorter ones when I am short of time.  However it is really down to what works best for you.

Peter

Andres Leon
                    PSTEC User

hi, peter. i just wanted to let you know that im using the 30 min track everyday and i fully concentrate myself on it, to the point where I have had this weird sensation, like a headache but different, for 2 days now and im feeling a little more down and sensitive than usual, its like I cant even act that im ok and im starting to feel my depression in a more raw way. i believe this might be good in the long run, maybe I need to feel awful in order for my mind to fully process the emotions. is it normal to feel  like that after pstec( numb instead of good)?  I think i will start combining this with some hypnotherapy tapes just to Feel a tad better in the meantime

requin
                      PSTEC User

I just want to throw in my two cents here.  The Wealth of Abundance (FREE) track is really awesome.  Really learning to be grateful and expectant is helping me a lot. 

If you find yourself dwelling on negative things about yourself, things you did, etc, you can shift to gratitude for things you have and expect to have, and it changes everything. 

Peter knows what he's talking about! Take his advice and try the W of A if you haven't already. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.