Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me. Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Airpstec

IMO wait until you have cleared the major stuff before working on the positive stuff using PSTEC Positive or PSTEC Positive Extra Power. It would be good though to start thinking about what it is you really want in life, what is important to you, where you want to go. Once you have some idea then you can give PSTEC Positive some targets to work with in a similar way as you need targets to Click Track.

No reason why generic hypnosis wouldn't work except they may not be very effective as they are just that, generic. With PSTEC Click Tracks and Positives you are working directly on yourself with your precise issues. You are not the same as others, we are all different, with different issues. Having said that I do recommend downloading Wealth of Abundance this is a hypnotic track from Tim, no sign up, no email required. Get from this page on my site. Listen on as many consecutive days as you can.

It is not unusual for new users to feel a bit weird, spaced out, wired or just tired after the Click Tracks this does not last very long.

It is important to assess how much has changed by rating the strength of emotion before and after the track. Ask yourself the question “How strong is this feeling” or “How bad is this emotion” on a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 is no feeling and 10 is really bad. Then trust the first number to come into your mind to be correct. Expect to see the number to go down even if only by a little.

Yes it might take a while for the changes to become noticed and they may not be the changes you quite expect. You are altering the way your mind is wired and it is also not unusual for users to suddenly remember things they had forgotten or realise things were not as they seemed or even discover new ways of seeing things. Like you say “some deep stuff”. So setback or just something you did not realise before.

You could take it a little easier, just one play through every other day for example. You have had these problems for a while, a few more days, weeks or months to clear them is not a problem. Just because PSTEC is powerful you do not have to rush, be kinder to yourself.

Keep us updated on your progress.
    Peter