Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me. Reply To: Which pstec product should I buy? cant remember past events that shaped me.

Andres Leon
PSTEC User

hi, peter. i just wanted to let you know that im using the 30 min track everyday and i fully concentrate myself on it, to the point where I have had this weird sensation, like a headache but different, for 2 days now and im feeling a little more down and sensitive than usual, its like I cant even act that im ok and im starting to feel my depression in a more raw way. i believe this might be good in the long run, maybe I need to feel awful in order for my mind to fully process the emotions. is it normal to feel  like that after pstec( numb instead of good)?  I think i will start combining this with some hypnotherapy tapes just to Feel a tad better in the meantime