Reply To: PSTEC does not work. Why?

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Zoomy

I sincerely wish I could say 5 or 10 or 20 or anything, but the truth is there is no way of knowing. I could reply with “how long is a piece of string”, because everyone is different, with different issues and histories. However I wish to be as positive as possible for you. The Click tracks will work faster if you believe they will. Not with desperation but with knowing they will. The desperation is is driven by negative emotions and past failures, in your case most likely the emotional deprivation you suffered when young, the love you needed as a child you did not get, but still need today. The emotional numbness is a habit and belief that needs Click tracking in itself. That numbness may well be a learnt behaviour from your parents and that suggests a fear of showing emotion or of being emotional as it might feel or look like like being out of control. It is not that you do not have any emotions, they are just kept under control with facade of numbness. Sounds like that very English “stiff upper lip”. Desperation it is a feeling, an emotion!
    I hope this helps
    Peter