PSTEC does not work. Why?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Gerry Albert
    PSTEC User

zoomy, I am following your thread… another traveler along the road looking for an answer or at least trying to figure out what the question is…

my experience is not exactly the same but not so much different.  as I work at healing a layer of whatever it uncovers another level of something else…

zoomy
      PSTEC User

Well hopefully you get something good out of it. I have done 2 sessions today and I do feel slightly better. But there is just so much junk to get rid of. I am going to do another click track later tonight. Hopefully that breaks through the ice.

Peter Bunyan
        PSTEC User

Hi g.edward + zoomy

Layers…OK! Think onion skin, keep peeling away and eventually you get to the middle.

The problem is described better by Tipping Points. Imagine an old fashioned balance with weights and scales either side. Your negative emotions are the heavy stuff out-weighing the lighter desires of what you want to achieve. As you Click Track you are lightening the heavy side a little each time. Keep going and suddenly the balance changes. The toughest time is just before that tipping point. So keep on Clicking.

Using PSTEC Positive or PSTEC Positive Extra to place positive suggestions into your subconscious is like adding weight to the other side of the scales. Not seeming effective at first but keep on going.

Keep on Clicking
          Peter

zoomy
          PSTEC User

Is there anything in particular I should be saying to myself when I do these click tracks?

Gerry Albert
            PSTEC User

Thanks zoomy for sharing your story, difficult though it may be, the challenges you're talking about are the closest to mine that I have read so it is helpful to follow along.

Thanks Peter for the Tipping Point idea.  I had hit a wall and that comment shed enough light for me to see the door in the wall to keep pressing on.  I can't go back, I can't stay here, got to keep moving towards that tipping point.

So many of the experiences (and my reactions to them) that have negatively affected my life were from early/pre-verbal years that this technique has been the first way to address them that I have found…

Appreciate you both letting me jump into the post…

zoomy
              PSTEC User

I believe it is a learned behavior. Emotionally I am completely numb. My parents were emotionally vacant from my life. Relationships just don't work with me.
                The tipping point is a good idea, but, when I uncover one layer there is always another. At what point do I heal that I can get on with living? Uncovering layer after layer is wearing me out. Yet like you say I have to keep moving ahead, no point in staying where I am.
                Feel free to jump in anytime with your comments and thoughts.

zoomy
                PSTEC User

I have done a click track session today and I do feel better, but nothing else. I have noticed that when I do the click track I start yawning and my eyes water. So something is going on, but what?

Peter Bunyan
                  PSTEC User

Hi zoomy

Re yawning, feeling tired, eyes watering etc… It is quite “normal”! This is a sign that your brain is re-wiring and change occurring. Allow yourself to accept change at the rate it happens. “Trying” to make it happen, rushing into it or having any sense of urgency is likely to be counter productive. Desperation is another name for stress and something else to be Click Tracked.

Peter

zoomy
                    PSTEC User

Interesting because I often feel desperate!
                      How many times do I have to do a click track on a particular problem before it is gone? I have been in this state /position all my life.

Peter Bunyan
                      PSTEC User

Zoomy

I sincerely wish I could say 5 or 10 or 20 or anything, but the truth is there is no way of knowing. I could reply with “how long is a piece of string”, because everyone is different, with different issues and histories. However I wish to be as positive as possible for you. The Click tracks will work faster if you believe they will. Not with desperation but with knowing they will. The desperation is is driven by negative emotions and past failures, in your case most likely the emotional deprivation you suffered when young, the love you needed as a child you did not get, but still need today. The emotional numbness is a habit and belief that needs Click tracking in itself. That numbness may well be a learnt behaviour from your parents and that suggests a fear of showing emotion or of being emotional as it might feel or look like like being out of control. It is not that you do not have any emotions, they are just kept under control with facade of numbness. Sounds like that very English “stiff upper lip”. Desperation it is a feeling, an emotion!
                        I hope this helps
                        Peter

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 60 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.