Reply To: PSTEC does not work. Why?

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi SP

Hope is the starting point, PSTEC gets you off the start line. Since you do not know whether you are in a sprint or a marathon all you can do is focus on the next step, knowing that each one gets you closer. The commitment to keep on going is required so you need some idea of your goal so you know what you are doing it all for. What sort of person do you want to be? Not just the same old you but without the issues. This cannot work because your issues have become part of you. A new you in mind is what gives your subconscious the primer for change, so it knows what to do. It only works positively, your sub cannot understand the negative of just losing issues, so give it a  new positive image. This is likely to generate lots of excuses as to why it cannot be done, it is the negative feelings behind these excuses which need to be Click Tracked. These feelings generate the negative self talk which keeps you the same old you.
    I'm 63 and I worked out that I was bipolar when I was 19. PSTEC has been the most successful therapy for me and I only wish it had been around 40 years ago not just the last half a dozen. It would have changed my life for the better dramatically.
    Thanks Tim!
    Any more questions keep on posting them.
    Peter