Reply To: PSTEC does not work. Why?

Evan Bageris
PSTEC User

Dear Zoomy, 
    Did you think I was judging you?  I wasn't.  I was seriously impressed by your ability to gather resources and speak openly about what you're going through.  You are asking the right questions which is why I suggested that you might be closer to a breakthrough than you think.
    I wanted to see you get that breakthrough because you deserve it.
        It was kind of weird that you would respond to my offer like that, but then I realized I might have come off as patronizing.  The thing is, who cares how I came across.  When was the last time a stranger offered to help with you with $200, or whatever it would cost?  I didn't even check for rates.  Has it ever happened?  But you just said thanks away and went on about how no one can help you.  Argue for your limitations and they are yours.  I don't believe you would take up all this room on the forum if you were truly hopeless.  Don't give up,  your beliefs that you are helpless may be the biggest obstacle in your way.  You made it sixty years, you can switch out of the victim role by seeing your recovery or path to wellness as a challenge.  But please don't stop trying just so you can be right about your awful situation.  A great book for you might be “Man's Search for Meaning,” by Victor Frankl.  Nobody is beyond help,  and help can mean genuine happiness.  Pstec does work,  your main objective is to prove that it doesn't.  Who is the brains behind this con, Tim or Jeff?  I think Peter came up with the idea………and don't get me satrted on Sally……..All in fun,
    Best of luck to you,
    Evan