Reply To: Can I use Cascade Release this way

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Cascade Release Can I use Cascade Release this way Reply To: Can I use Cascade Release this way

Sidney
PSTEC User

Hello Peter,
    thanks for your answers.
    I bought the PTSD-Loop-Package a few weeks ago. Of course I wanted the instructions, too.The instructions were really helpful for me and there is a lot of truth in those instructions. Anyone suffering from PTSD should give it a try.

I already downloaded “Wealth of abundance” a few month ago, but it's too early for me to use it.

And I bought Cascade release yesterday. I gave it a try and it was good. I listened to the instructions first, then VoiceClickTrack 1 and VoiceClickTrack2 and then I tapped it away with CT 2015. After that I was tired and went to bed. :) It was like my brain immediately started to re-build its structures. It is different now, but I have to let it sit for a few days.

I'll use Cascade Release on whatever wants to be tapped and I'll try it on OCD, too.
    It's like I mentally go there, to a specific event, release it, shoot it into a future far away and then tap it until it's gone. I guess that's how it is supposed to be. Before purchasing Cascade release I did not believe that something like that would be possible. And you were right, it's all about stuff that happened in my early childhood. Well, at least a lot is about early childhood, it's not the only thing / episode that needs to be tapped and that needs to be released.

This is what I'm gonna do during the next few weeks. Tap it all away and then try and work on my “new me”.

“The new me” is a little bit difficult at the moment. I hesitate, because there is something or a few things that keep my stuck in a history far away and gone. I hope to overcome that issues with the Cascade Release.

I am working on it, I am improving and things will be ok, sooner or later :)

have a great time :)
    Sidney