Reply To: Working with "It’s possibile" thru to "I am" statements vs Softeners

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages How to Achieve Almost Anything – The Easy Way Working with "It’s possibile" thru to "I am" statements vs Softeners Reply To: Working with "It’s possibile" thru to "I am" statements vs Softeners

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi Boobinsko

Once you have accepted that you can change, it makes further change easier to accept. So yes once you get used to it you could probably advance in bigger steps. However you also have to accept change without conditions or “force”. That is you have to allow it to happen, look forward to it in a playful experimental kind of way and without trying to make it happen to a predetermined outcome or time scale. Some times called non-attachment to outcomes. So if you are desperate to change the first thing you have to do is lose the sense of desperation, Click Track it.

We are descended from ape like animals and underneath our “civilised” exterior we still are apes. We are curious and playful animals in our subconscious minds so looking at things in a “try it and see what happens” kind of way is more likely to work than a cold logical make it happen “top down” conscious “this will happen” way. This will work out with a happier result than a “will power” driven “choice” because you think it is the “right” thing to do or worse other people tell you it is the right thing.

Tim is a Master Hynotherapist and if you were a private client he might mix PSTEC and hypnotherapy in a session depending on your issues and how you react to the therapy. Hypnotherapy allows for more complex issues to be dealt with at a time. PSTEC was designed for self use for for non therapists and so tends to favour a more focussed approach with single issues one at a time. It is just simpler so that almost anyone can use it. You can get to the same end but most likely in more smaller steps.

Peter