Reply To: Booze makes me into someone I’d like to be without it

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Hi sb_in_ca

First you have to work on the fears and things that stop you doing what you want and being who you want to be.

So Click Tracks. Imagine how it would feel if the next date she did dump you, you were too boring, too quiet, what ever it is. Imagine that girl you are wild about, doing a spectacular put down, in public where everyone can see and hear. Ask yourself on a scale of 1-10 how bad this would feel. Now run the 30 minute 2015 track and keep trying to imagine this disaster happening and how bad this would make you feel. When you do the 1-10 count afterwards you need it down to really low numbers, if not repeat the process.

When you have the count to a low number construct a Positive statement along the lines of “The next time I see her I could be relaxed and fun to be with”.Run this a few times. Ask yourself how much do I believe this statement on a scale of 1-10 (1=absolutely 10=no way) repeat until you get a low number. Create another statement “The next time I see her I will be relaxed and fun to be with” and run this one.

If you can hear yourself repeating a self limiting belief over and over example “I'm going to blow this and loose her” then use this as a Negative statement and run in between the Click Tracks and Positive.

Booze inhibits your conscious thoughts allowing your subconscious more obvious control. This might be useful on occasion but not good if it becomes a necessary prop.

So Click Track any fears or negative feelings, you can use them to create a future disaster scenario and Click Track that as above. Any fixed negative or self limiting beliefs can be removed with Negative and new beliefs installed with Positive.

Please ask again if I have not answered your question or you have more.
    Please let us know how you get on.
    Peter