Reply To: Reaction to new tracks. Also some questions.

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 Reaction to new tracks. Also some questions. Reply To: Reaction to new tracks. Also some questions.

Declan McGuone
PSTEC User

Hi Peter :)

Thanks for the reply! It's so helpful.

I took a couple days off because I was having nightmares. The last one I walked into an elevator with a man and woman. It closed and they started pulling out my teeth. I tried to hit them but my hands went through their bodies. The woman said she was going to pull them all out and I couldn't stop her. šŸ˜® I was sweating. It really freaked me out. lol

The break was good because I can start properly now with your answers. ;D

It is important to ask yourself before and after the Click Track to how bad is this feeling? On a scale of 0 to 10 where 0 is no feeling and 10 is absolute panic and trust that the first number that comes into your head is OK without any judgement or second guessing. If the Track is working (this will be most times out of tenĀ  :D ) then the number afterwards will be lower. Repeat until you have got down to 0 or say 2. Then move on to another issue/memory. If there is no movement downwards after a few play through's then stop as something is not right and another way forward needs to be looked at. These numbers are your way of knowing that the Click Tracks are working for you. Logically this is nonsense but you are asking your subconscious which does not work with logic. Clearly it cannot be accurate but it is the amount of change and rate of change that is important.

I'm guilty of sometimes not rating the emotion at the end.Ā  :-[
    I'll make sure to give it a number before and after each play from now on (even if I think it's wrong). I'll write them down too. :)

The bullying alone might be responsible but I suspect that you did not have the support from your parents and teachers that would have got you through this unscathed. Am I anywhere near right here?

My mum was a bad person back then. I didn't tell her, dad or my teachers. I don't know if I blame them. It's something I'll think about.

You might also try building a worst case scenario based in the future where again you are bullied with all the aspects that made it bad only more so. Building this new imagined disaster should link most of the worst emotions from the past but it is safer to contemplate as it is in a future time. Trying Click Tracking this rather than past memories.

That's genius. I never thought of doing that with the CTs.

Hopefully I have given you plenty to think about and work on.

You have! Thanks! :D

I'll split my list up into primary school, secondary school, at home and outside. That gets me to around 6+ big memories for each. I'll start secondary school group first as that includes the memory I've already started to CT. Sounds like a plan. ;D

Btw sometimes I'll be clicking and I'll struggle to feel the bad emotion for a little while. I'll keep thinking of the bad aspects and find it again. Could that mean I released some?

Also did you find out about the smiling thing?