Reply To: Anxiety cured with PSTEC?

Sidney
PSTEC User

@Tom
    The anxiety gets better indead, but it takes a lot of time, a lot of tapping with the Click tracks and a lot of working on yourself, your ways of thinking, your mindset etc.
    But you don't have to do it all on one day, take one step after the other and you'll be ok someday. And don't forget the small things in life. :)

When reading your comments I thought that there might be something holding you back as if you were waiting for something or someone to help or save you. This may be just my opinion or my projection, but I hope you have the guts to do the change work and the work on your personal growth. All the best for you :)

It's about shifting Who and What you are.  Shifting from an “anxious person” to an imperturbable person.  It's deconstructing the mind model (that includes Tim's Law of 3: emotions, beliefs and behaviors) of an anxious person and allowing or constructing a new mind model of being imperturbable … being at peace under any circumstance.  The result then is a life of J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace).

@Jeff Harding
    You are absolutely right.
    When I started using PSTEC I was hoping to get rid of anxiety and OCD and still be the person I always have been. But that's not how it works. I have to change who I am, but the great thing with PSTEC is, that it not only helps me change, but the tapping brings change. :) Never ever, not in a hole life of theray would I be able to achieve the effort I have with PSTEC with just talk therapy. If someone really likes talk therapy it may be a good thing then, but for me that's not enough. With talk therapy I just pile up more stuff and the pile get's bigger and bigger and nothing is solved.

I combine PSTEC with breathing techniques and Jin Shin Jyutsu and after tapping with PSTEC I tell myself aloud what I was tapping, because for me that helps ending things and letting go.